Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 notification announced for the posts of Safaiwala at Saugor (MP) & Junior Clerk at Morar (MP). The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018:
List of current vacancies in Cantonment Board:
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|Junior Clerk||2||Morar Cantonment Board|
|Safaiwala||73||Saugor Cantonment Board|
Cantonment Board Morar Recruitment for Junior Clerk:
|Job Role||Junior Clerk|
|Job Location||Morar (M.P.)|
|Application Start Date||16 October 2018|
|Last Date||15 November 2018|
Cantonment Board Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- 12th Class or Equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. Allowances
- Pass Hindi and English typing from a recognized institution.
- Desirable: DCA from Govt. recognized institute/Knowledge of computer
Age limit (As on 15.11.2018): 18 to 25 Years.
Relaxations in upper age limit: 5 years for ST/SC Category & Others as per Govt rules
- The Selection Process will be based on Written Test/Skill Test.
- Where skill test will be qualifying in nature.
- There will be four grading A, B, C and D. Where A is higher grading, similarly B and C are lesser respectively and D grade means FAIL.
Examination Fee: Rs.300/- (No fee for SC/PH Category)
How to apply for Cantonment Board Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position through online from 16 October 2018 to 15 November 2018.