BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 – Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd. (BSPHCL) Jobs for Junior Electrical Engineer & Junior Engineer (Civil) for Diploma candidates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
BSPHCL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||No. of Posts||Job Vacancy|
|Jr Electrical Engineer||400||BSPHCL JEE Vacancy|
|Jr Engineer (Civil)||175||BSPHCL JEE (Civil) Vacancy|
BSPHCL Recruitment for Junior Electrical Engineer:
|Job Role||Junior Electrical Engineer|
Educational Qualification: Full time 3 years Diploma in Electrical from a recognized Institute/ College duly recognized by State Govt./ Central Govt. approved by AICTE
Note: The appearing candidate will not be eligible to apply for this appointment.
Age limit(As on 01/01/2018):
- For UR (General): 18 to 37 Years
- For SC/ST: 18 to 42 Years
- For BC/EBC/Female: 18 to 40 Years
- Divyang(Physically Handicapped Person): Upper age limit relaxed up to 10 Years
BSPHCL Recruitment Selection Process:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in CBT (Computer Based test).
- Syllabus of CBT is General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, General English & Comprehension, General Hindi in Xth Level & Basic knowledge of Computer, Technical paper as per final year syllabus of Diploma in Electrical.
- A combined merit list will be prepared and short listed candidates will be called for documents/certificate verification
Minimum Qualifying Marks in the CBT:
40% for UR, 36.5% for BC, 34% for EBC & 32% for SC/ST/ Female candidates.
- For UR, BC/EBC/Non-Bihar domicile candidates: Rs.1,500/-
- For SC/ ST of Bihar domicile & Divyang: Rs.375/-
How to apply BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 for JEE (Civil)?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by
28 June 2018.25 July 2018(Last Date Extended)
- Online Registration starting date: 07/06/2018
- Online Registration closing date: 25/07/2018
- Last date of payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.: 25/07/2018