British Telecom (BT) Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Trainee Associate | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA | Gurgaon | July 2018
Company: BT India Pvt Ltd
BT has been in India since 1987 and set up its first customer relationship management office in New Delhi in 1995. Since then we have been taking big steps to grow our business.
British Telecom is one of the world’s leading communications services companies, serving the needs of customers in more than 173 countries. Our main activities are the provision of fixed-line services, broadband, mobile and TV products and services as well as networked IT services.
Nearly a year to the day, BT leads yet another virtual masterpiece, using interactive video conferencing, reaching over 100 journalists and analysts across the Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa region.
Company Website: www.globalservices.bt.com
Positions: Trainee Associate Network Planners
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurugram
**Cognizant, Accenture, MindTree & other Top IT Companies Urgently require AMCAT qualified BE/BTech Engineers. Apply here Now**
- BE/ B.Tech – (CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ Mechatronics/ Telecom; BCA/ BSC-IT
Purpose Of Role:
- Responsible for supporting Network Planning and/or Design process.
- Will have the ability to identify, analyse and resolve basic planning/design requirements.
- Network platform and transport planning.
- Implementation of technical support for company services in data, voice and IP products.