BECIL Recruitment 2019 for Staff Nurse/Monitor | 75 Vacancies | Last Date: 21 August 2019.
BECIL Recruitment 2019 – Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)has a job notification for Staff Nurse for 50 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc Nursing can apply for this staff nurse post. Monitor post for 25 vacancies, candidates with the qualification of Any degree/Diploma can apply for this job. Selection will be based on skill test and interview to be held in Delhi and selected candidates would be engaged on contract basis through BECIL in EMMC in New Delhi. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited: BECIL was established on 24th March 1995 by Government of India. It provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resources related activities like training and providing manpower. It has its head office in Delhi and corporate office in Noida and regional office is in Bangalore. It works as a consultancy agency, system integrator as well as a turnkey solution provider in the fields of Broadcast Engineering and Information & Communication Technology.
BECIL Recruitment 2019:
List of current openings in BECIL Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Total Vacancies||Last Date|
|Staff Nurse||50||21 August|
BECIL Recruitment 2019 for Staff Nurse:
|Job Role||Staff Nurse|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||21 August 2019|
- Candidates should pass Matric from a recognized University/Board/School or equivalent and ‘A’ Grade Staff Nurse/Midwifery from a recognized institute.
- Registered with Nursing Council as ‘A’ Grade Nurse and Midwife.
- ‘A’ Grade Staff Nurse, who were disengaged earlier by Health Department EDMC in the year 2015-16 will be given preference in the selection process.
Age Limit: Below 30 years
Category Wise Vacancies:
- For General: 20 posts
- For OBC: 13 posts
- For SC: 8 posts
- For ST: 4 posts
- For EWS: 5 posts
- For PH 4% of total posts
Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs.250/-
Mode of payment:
- The application fee can pay by cash (or)
- Demand Draft has drawn in favour of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited payable at New Delhi
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job by download the application form from the website and filled the application form along with the required documents and send it to the given postal address on or before 21 August 2019.