BCPL Recruitment 2018 | www.bcplonline.co.in | Graduate & Technician Apprentice | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Last Date: 15th April 2018
Company: Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL)
BCPL has set up a Petrochemical Complex at Lepetkata. The complex is spread over 3000 Bighas of land at Lepetkata, and is situated at approximately 15 Kilometres away from the Tea City Dibrugarh, Assam. M/s Engineers India Limited (EIL) was the Engineering and Project Management Consultant for this prestigious project.
The plant came as a part of the historic Assam Accord signed on 15th August, 1985 with the motive of overall socio-economic development of the region. It was approved by the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) on 18th April, 2006. Subsequently a Joint Venture Company, BCPL, was incorporated on 08th January, 2007 as a Central Public Sector Enterprise under the under the Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Govt. of India. Dr. Manmohan Singh, Honourable Prime Minister of India laid the foundation stone of this project on 9th April, 2007. GAIL (India) Limited is the main promoter having 70% of equity participation and the rest 30% is equally shared by Oil India Ltd (OIL), Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) and Government of Assam.
Company Website: www.bcplonline.co.in
Position: Graduate & Technician Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 39 Posts
Graduate Apprentices – 30
- Mechanical – 10 Posts
- Electrical – 10 Posts
- Chemical – 10 Posts
Technician Apprentices – 9
- Mechanical – 3 Posts
- Electrical – 3 Posts
- Chemical – 3 Posts
**Cognizant, Accenture, MindTree & other Top IT Companies Urgently require AMCAT qualified BE/BTech Engineers. Apply here Now**
- Graduate: Rs.4,984/-
- Diploma: Rs.3,542/-
Job Location: Assam
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of professional bodies recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above
Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices:
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- Candidates who have passed out in the year 2015, 2016 and 2017 are eligible to apply in the aforesaid post.
- Engineering graduate or diploma holder who had already undergone training or having job experience for a period of one year or more after acquiring required qualifications shall not be eligible.
- Candidates who have secured aggregate 55% and above marks in their Final Examination in the year 2015, 2016 and 2017 will be preferred
Age limit(As on 15.04.2018): Below 30 years.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidate
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for Persons with Disability.
Selection of shortlisted candidates will be made only through written test or personal interview or both written test and Personal Interview as decided by Management.
Note: All the aspiring candidates are requested to get themselves enroll in the NATS portal.
How To Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 15 April 2018.