Axis Bank Recruitment 2019 for the role of Business Development Executive for Any degree graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Axis Bank Recruitment 2019 Details: BDE
|Job Role||Business Development Executive (BDE)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
Axis Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualification – Graduates Only
- Certifications like CAIIB, JAIIB, AMFI, IRDA, etc. are preferred
- Fresher’s having interest/style for sales
- In case of Laterals – Sales experience
- Good command over English and local language
- Good interpersonal skills
- High Sales orientation for achieving targets
- Proactive in approach
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer Skills – MS Office
- Business Development Executive is part of the bank’s front line sales force whose primary responsibility is to get new customers for the bank and explore new business opportunities.
- The BDE needs to sale all the products and services of bank assigned to him/her.
- The BDE will also ensure mapping of market and customers for their need and help them handling queries for customer satisfaction.
- He/ She maintain various reports like daily activity report and calls/follow-ups made.
- The BDE also cross sells the bank’s third party products like Life Insurance, General Insurance, Cards etc.
- This job has maximum working in field only hence travelling will be required in assigned area.
How to apply for Axis Bank Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this recruitment through online as soon as possible.