Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online 919 GDS Vacancies.
Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: India Post- Assam Postal Circle has recently published a notification for the recruitment of following GDS posts such as Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. Totally 919 vacancies are allotted in this India post office recruitment for Assam circle. India Post invites online applications from the qualified candidates to appoint in Assam post office recruitment. Applicants can apply via online mode from the date 05.08.2019 to 07.09.2019 (Extended).
Post office recruitment 2019 apply online link and notification is available in the official website appost.in/gdsonline. Aspirants should have passed in 10th standard from the recognized board for this Assam postal recruitment. The minimum and maximum age limit should be 18 and 40 years for this Assam postal GDS recruitment 2019. Candidates will be selected on the merit basis (i.e. 10th mark obtained by them). The chosen candidates will be posted in Assam Postal circle (Assam).
Details of Assam Post Office Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest Assam Postal Circle notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||India Post- Assam Postal Circle|
|Job Type||Central Govenrment job|
|Advertisement Number||STAFF/8-31/15 (P-I)|
|Job Name||Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) & Dak Sevak|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||919|
|GDS Salary||Check Advt.|
|Starting Date for Online Registration & Fees Payment||05.08.2019|
|Last Date for Online Registration & Fees Payment||07.09.2019 (Extended)|
|Official Website||www.indiapost.gov.in / www.appost.in/gdsonline|
Applicants are advised to read the official notification before apply to this latest job openings in Assam Postal Circle. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Assam jobs.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Postal Circle GDS Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate should have passed in 10th standard from the recognized board.
- Applicant must have studied basic computer training course.
- Check advertisement for further details about qualification.
- The age limit should be between 18 and 40 years for this postal job.
- The selection will be based on merit list.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via online mode only.
- OC, OBC and EWS Male should pay the fees of Rs. 100/- for this recruitment.
- SC, ST, Pwd and all female candidates are exempted from the fees payment.
Mode of Payment
- Candidates are required to pay the application fees through online mode only.
How to apply for Assam Postal Circle Jobs 2019
- Go to official website appost.in/gdsonline
- Find the “Live Notifications” link and click on Assam (919 Posts).
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts.
- Take a print of the application for future use.