Air India Recruitment 2019 for Technicians/ Engineer/ Supervisor | 764 Vacancies | Last Date: 24 September 2019.
Air India Limited Recruitment 2019 for the post of Duty Officer, Customer Agent, Jr.Executive, Ramp Service Agent, Utility Agent-cum-Ramp Driver, Handyman /Handywomen, Officer IR/HR, Supervisor, Sr.Supervisor, Trainee Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer, Aircraft Technicians and Skilled Tradesmen with more than 764 vacancies. Candidate with the qualification of 12th, ITI, Any Degree, Engineering and Diploma are eligible to apply for this post. Selection will be varied based on the recruitment type. Candidates will find out the detailed notification of Air India recruitment on the official website. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Air India Recruitment are given below.
Air India Limited is the Government Owned Company headquartered at New Delhi. In earlier, it was located in Air India House, Mumbai. Air India Provides aircraft service with a total of 94 international and domestic destinations points, in which 54 for domestic destinations and 40 for International destinations in around 28 countries in the world. Air India is the biggest Airline enterprise which has a central hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport.
Air India Recruitment 2019:
List of current opportunities available in Air India:
|Job Role||Apply Link||Total Posts|
|Aircraft Technicians & Skilled Tradesmen||Air India Technicians & Tradesman||335|
|Trainee Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer||Air India Maintenance Engineer||26|
|Duty officer, Jr.Executive & others||Air India Walk-in||331|
|Supervisor||Air India Supervisor||52|
|Cabin Crew||Air India Cabin Crew||–|
Air India Walk-In for Aircraft Technicians & Skilled Tradesmen:
|Job Role||Aircraft Technicians & Skilled Tradesmen|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||24 September 2019|
For Skilled Tradesman:
- ITI in the concerned Trade with two-year experience in the industry in relevant trade or one-year experience in Aviation.
For Air Craft Technicians-(A&C) & (Avionics):
- AME Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ electronis/ Tele-communication/ Radio/ Instrumentation) or Equivalent Qualification for Ex-SM. with one-year experience in Aircraft maintenance in concerned trade.
Age Limit(As on 1 August 2019):
- For General/EWS: 35 years
- For OBC: 38 years
- For SC/ST: 40 years
Post wise Vacancies:
- For Northern Region(Delhi): 34 posts
- For Eastern Region(Kolkata): 64 posts
- For southern Region(Hyderabad): 72 posts
- For Western Region(Mumbai): 185 posts
- For Gen, EWS & OBC candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates: Rs.500/-
Fees must be paid through Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” Payable at respective region (eg. Delhi/Mumbai/Kolkata/Hyderabad).
The selection process is based on the Skill test/Trade Test and Technical Assessment.
How to apply for Air Indian Walk-In 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates attend the walk-in from 26 August 2019 to 24 September 2019 at Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Mumbai. (For exact date and venue for different posts please visit the below link)
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Documents to carry:
- All original qualification (Education & Technical) certificates as per eligibility criteria.
- All original experience certificates.
- Original Valid Driving Licenses, if available (Only for Candidates appearing For the Post of Tradesmen-Plant Technicians)
- Proof for Date of Birth.
- Proof for Permanent and Present Address.
- 2 Passport Size photographs.
- ID Proof (PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport etc.)
- Non-refundable application fee
- Service Discharge Book (Only for Ex-Servicemen)