Air India offering free international return tickets! Check offer details.
New Delhi: State-run airline Air India is offering customers a chance to win free international return tickets with its ‘Dreamline Contest’. People have to participate in the contest and answer five questions about Air India’s 787 Dreamliner. Two lucky people will have the chance to win free international return tickets.
The carrier tweeted about the contest saying, “Dream on a 787 Dreamliner Contest is here. Here’s your chance to fly international, free of cost. Answer a few simple questions and get a chance to win international return tickets.”
“Dream on a 787 Dreamliner” is a contest running on Air India Facebook and Instagram page organized by Air India Ltd. The contest is open for all the residents of India, above the age of eighteen (18) years. This contest will be valid till September 7, 2019. People can participate in the contest through social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Ad network.
As per the national carrier, winners will be chosen through an online lucky draw randomly. The decision on winners will be at the sole discretion of Air India. Winners will need to share their details within a week of the name being announced along with valid identity proof to claim the prizes.
The website stated, “Air India reserves all rights to change/modify the Terms and Conditions applicable to the contest, stop the contest, change the gratification for the winners of the contest, at any time. In the case of any changes in the winners’ list, the same will be informed in the status update.”
Terms and Conditions:
1. Air India reserves the right to pick a deserving winner and cancel the participation of a contestant if he/she is not following the guidelines.
2. All disputes shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction under Delhi courts.
3. Tickets are valid for one year from the date of announcement of winners.
4. The airlines shall provide the cost of the ticket (basic fare and fuel surcharges) and all other eligible taxes to be borne by the winners. Tickets will be issued from Air India booking offices only.
5. Employees of Air India, their allied services and the advertising agencies, their relatives and friends are not eligible to participate in this contest.